Sunday, September 29, 2019

Aussie and Ted's Great Adventure

Aussie and Ted's Great Adventure
Image result for aussie and ted's great adventureAmos Films
October 9, 2009
Children's
DVD
D+

Shuki Levy directed, co-wrote, and produced this pretty bad children's movie, where Ted is a teddy bear (but not a foul-mouthed one like in the Seth MacFarlane movies that came out later) and Aussie is an Australian-accented-in-voiceover dog.  Not much happens in the first quarter hour, so I have no idea if the "adventure" ever gets "great."  To be honest, I was more intrigued by the trailer for a Francis the Talking Mule remake (also from '09), with Ice-T as the "cool mule," but sadly my library does not own it.  (I am fervently hoping I get to review A Talking Cat!?! when we reach the T's in a few years.)

No comments:

Post a Comment